A0026文化交流001之《英詩中譯新天地》之〔若能為你摘下彩虹: If I could catch a Rainbow〕

If I could catch a rainbow                 若然可能的話

I would do it just for you                    我將會為您摘下彩虹

                          

And share with you its beauty    縱使您陷入情緒低落

The days you’re feeling blue.     我更會為您分享美意

If I could build a mountain      若能為您度身定造

You could call your very own     一座高山  

                尋覓一處無以尚之的

A place to find serenity       安樂窩,昭然世外

A place to be alone.       

                (若然可能的話)

f I could take your troubles      我會把您的煩惱拋入

I would toss them in the sea.     海中

But all these things I’m finding    話雖如此,以上構思

Are impossible for me.       全屬幻夢

I cannot build a mountain      我既然乏力塑造一座高山

Or catch a rainbow fair.       至於彩虹的命也屬雷同

But let me be what I know best   畢竟 彼此既屬摯友

A friend that’s always there.     友誼永固 乎復何求

二00二年八月二十三日存檔

                 

 191